de
Home » H2H
» Odds for this game | » Standings for Primera Division 2013/2014 (Spain)

Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2014-05-11 19:00:00

Last 10 Results from Atlético Madrid and the last 10 Results from Málaga CF
Atlético Madrid
Málaga CF
Date H/G Championship Versus Result Date H/G Championship Versus Result
14-11-26 H Champions League Group A Olympiakos 4-0 14-11-22 G Primera Division Atlético Madrid 3-1
14-11-22 H Primera Division Málaga CF 3-1 14-11-14 H Club Friendlies Cordoba 0-2
14-11-09 G Primera Division Real Sociedad 2-1 14-11-08 H Primera Division Eibar 2-1
14-11-04 G Champions League Group A Malmo FF 0-2 14-11-01 G Primera Division Real Sociedad 0-1
14-11-01 H Primera Division Cordoba 4-2 14-10-26 H Primera Division Rayo Vallecano 4-0
14-10-26 G Primera Division Getafe 0-1 14-08-03 G Club Friendlies West Ham 0-2
14-07-31 G Club Friendlies CF America 3-2 14-08-02 H Club Friendlies Newcastle 3-1
14-07-28 G Club Friendlies San Jose Earthquakes 3-4 14-07-27 G Club Friendlies Perth Glory FC 1-1
14-07-23 G Club Friendlies Numancia 0-1 14-07-25 G Club Friendlies Adelaide United FC 1-5
14-05-24 G Champions League Final Stages Real Madrid 4-1 14-05-19 H Club Friendlies EL Palo 3-2
History between Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF in the past
Date Host Guest Result Championship
14-11-22 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 3-1 Primera Division
14-05-11 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 1-1 Primera Division
14-01-04 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-1 Primera Division
13-03-03 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-0 Primera Division
12-10-07 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 2-1 Primera Division
12-05-05 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 2-1 Primera Division
12-01-07 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-0 Primera Division
11-05-07 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 0-3 LIGA BBVA
10-12-19 Málaga CF Atlético Madrid 0-3 LIGA BBVA
10-01-31 Atlético Madrid Málaga CF 0-2 LIGA BBVA

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF

In the last 38 games Atlético Madrid played 17 games Over 2.5.
Atlético Madrid have an Goal difference from 11:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 38 games Málaga CF played 14 games Over 2.5.
Málaga CF have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 40.79% chance that Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Atlético Madrid vs. Málaga CF

Atlético Madrid 7-0-3
In last 10 games Atlético Madrid won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw

Málaga CF 7-1-2
In last 10 games Málaga CF won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.

Atlético Madrid - Málaga CF (45-5-50)
In this game the chance that Atlético Madrid wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Málaga CF to win this game is 50%

Form in last 6 Games from Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF
Last 6 Events At Home

Atlético Madrid (3-0-0 and 11:3 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 11 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Málaga CF (3-0-0 and 6:3 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 3 games at home 3, draws in 0 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 6 to 3 goals and get 9 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Atlético Madrid (2-0-1 and 4:2 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 2 goals and get 6 points.

Málaga CF (2-0-1 and 4:3 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 3 games away 2, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 3 goals and get 6 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético Madrid (5-0-1 and 15:5 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 5 goals and get 15 points.

Málaga CF (5-0-1 and 10:6 goals)
Málaga CF has won from the last 6 games overall 5, draws in 0 games and lost 1. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 10 to 6 goals and get 15 points.

Form in Champions League Final Stages from Atlético Madrid and Málaga CF
Champions League Final Stages Form As A Host

Atlético Madrid (15-4-0 and 49:10 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Champions League Final Stages 15, draws in 4 games and lost 0. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 49 to 10 goals and get 49 points.

Málaga CF (8-2-9 and 24:21 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 19 games at Home in the Champions League Final Stages 8, draws in 2 games and lost 9. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 21 goals and get 26 points.

Champions League Final Stages Form As A Guest

Atlético Madrid (13-2-4 and 28:16 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 19 games away in the Champions League Final Stages 13, draws in 2 games and lost 4. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 28 to 16 goals and get 41 points.

Málaga CF (4-7-8 and 15:25 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 19 games away in the Champions League Final Stages 4, draws in 7 games and lost 8. In this 19 games they have a goal difference from 15 to 25 goals and get 19 points.

Champions League Final Stages Form Total As Guest Or Host

Atlético Madrid (28-6-4 and 77:26 goals)
Atlético Madrid have won from the last 38 games overall in the Champions League Final Stages 28, draws in 6 games and lost 4. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 77 to 26 goals and get 90 points.

Málaga CF (12-9-17 and 39:46 goals)
Málaga CF have won from the last 38 games overall in the Champions League Final Stages 12, draws in 9 games and lost 17. In this 38 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 46 goals and get 45 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Champions League Final Stages)
Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 19 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 0 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Málaga CF
Málaga CF won the last 10 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 8 games and lost 1 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Atlético Madrid
Atlético Madrid won the last 7 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 6 games and lost 6 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Málaga CF
Málaga CF won the last 2 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 2 games and lost 15 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Champions League Final Stages)
Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 19 games as Home Team Atlético Madrid played 11 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Home Team Málaga CF played 7 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 19 games as Away Team Atlético Madrid played 6 games Over 2.5 and 8 games under 2.5

In the last 19 games as Away Team Málaga CF played 19 games Over 2.5 and 12 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 38 games overall in the Champions League Final Stages Atlético Madrid played 17 games Over 2.5 and 21 games under 2.5

In the last 38 games overall in the Champions League Final Stages Málaga CF played 38 games Over 2.5 and 24 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Champions League Final Stages)
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win