de
Home » H2H
» Odds for this game | » Standings for Championship 2013/2014 (England)

Sheffield Wednesday vs. Leicester City Head to Head (H2H) Statistics | 2013-12-03 20:45:00

Last 10 Results from Sheffield Wednesday and the last 10 Results from Leicester City
Sheffield Wednesday
Leicester City
Date H/G Championship Versus Result Date H/G Championship Versus Result
14-12-13 H Championship Wolverhampton 0-1 14-12-13 H Premier League Manchester City 0-1
14-12-06 G Championship Blackburn Rovers 1-2 14-12-07 G Premier League Aston Villa 2-1
14-11-29 H Championship Wigan Athletic 2-1 14-12-02 H Premier League Liverpool 1-3
14-11-22 G Championship Huddersfield 0-0 14-11-29 G Premier League Queens Park Rangers 3-2
14-11-08 H Championship Rotherham 0-0 14-11-22 H Premier League Sunderland 0-0
14-11-04 H Championship Bournemouth 0-2 14-11-08 G Premier League Southampton 2-0
14-11-01 G Championship Charlton 1-1 14-11-01 H Premier League WBA 0-1
14-08-02 G Club Friendlies Barnsley 1-1 14-08-05 G Club Friendlies Rotherham 1-3
14-07-30 H Club Friendlies Newcastle 0-1 14-08-04 G Club Friendlies MK Dons 0-2
14-07-27 G Club Friendlies Doncaster 2-2 14-08-02 G Club Friendlies Preston 1-1
History between Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester City in the past
Date Host Guest Result Championship
14-04-04 Leicester City Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Championship
13-12-03 Sheffield Wednesday Leicester City 2-1 Championship
13-03-09 Leicester City Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Championship
12-11-24 Sheffield Wednesday Leicester City 0-2 Championship
10-03-06 Sheffield Wednesday Leicester City 2-0 Championship
09-12-12 Leicester City Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 Championship
08-04-26 Leicester City Sheffield Wednesday 1-3 Championship
07-10-06 Sheffield Wednesday Leicester City 0-2 Championship
06-12-02 Leicester City Sheffield Wednesday 1-4 Championship
06-11-04 Sheffield Wednesday Leicester City 2-1 Championship

Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Sheffield Wednesday vs. Leicester City

In the last 46 games Sheffield Wednesday played 21 games Over 2.5.
Sheffield Wednesday have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

In the last 46 games Leicester City played 27 games Over 2.5.
Leicester City have an Goal difference from 1:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.

There is a 52.17% chance that Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester City scores overall Over 2.5

1 X 2 Chances for the Game Sheffield Wednesday vs. Leicester City

Sheffield Wednesday 2-5-3
In last 10 games Sheffield Wednesday won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw

Leicester City 2-2-6
In last 10 games Leicester City won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.

Sheffield Wednesday - Leicester City (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Sheffield Wednesday wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Leicester City to win this game is 25%

Form in last 6 Games from Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester City
Last 6 Events At Home

Sheffield Wednesday (1-1-2 and 2:4 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 2 games at home 1, draws in 1 games and lost 2. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 4 goals and get 4 points.

Leicester City (2-1-0 and 1:4 goals)
Leicester City have won from the last 3 games at home 2, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 1 to 4 goals and get 7 points.

Last 6 Events As A Guest

Sheffield Wednesday (1-1-0 and 2:1 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 2 games away 1, draws in 1 games and lost 0. In this 2 games they have a goal difference from 2 to 1 goals and get 4 points.

Leicester City (0-0-3 and 3:7 goals)
Leicester City have won from the last 3 games away 0, draws in 0 games and lost 3. In this 3 games they have a goal difference from 3 to 7 goals and get 0 points.

Last 6 Events Total As Guest Or Host

Sheffield Wednesday (2-2-2 and 4:5 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 6 games overall , draws in 2 games and lost 2. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 5 goals and get 8 points.

Leicester City (2-1-3 and 4:11 goals)
Leicester City has won from the last 6 games overall 2, draws in 1 games and lost 3. In this 6 games they have a goal difference from 4 to 11 goals and get 7 points.

Form in Club Friendlies from Sheffield Wednesday and Leicester City
Club Friendlies Form As A Host

Sheffield Wednesday (9-4-10 and 39:33 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 23 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 9, draws in 4 games and lost 10. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 39 to 33 goals and get 31 points.

Leicester City (17-4-2 and 46:22 goals)
Leicester City have won from the last 23 games at Home in the Club Friendlies 17, draws in 4 games and lost 2. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 46 to 22 goals and get 55 points.

Club Friendlies Form As A Guest

Sheffield Wednesday (4-10-9 and 24:32 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 23 games away in the Club Friendlies 4, draws in 10 games and lost 9. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 24 to 32 goals and get 22 points.

Leicester City (14-5-4 and 37:21 goals)
Leicester City have won from the last 23 games away in the Club Friendlies 14, draws in 5 games and lost 4. In this 23 games they have a goal difference from 37 to 21 goals and get 47 points.

Club Friendlies Form Total As Guest Or Host

Sheffield Wednesday (13-14-19 and 63:65 goals)
Sheffield Wednesday have won from the last 46 games overall in the Club Friendlies 13, draws in 14 games and lost 19. In this 46 games they have a goal difference from 63 to 65 goals and get 53 points.

Leicester City (31-9-6 and 83:43 goals)
Leicester City have won from the last 46 games overall in the Club Friendlies 31, draws in 9 games and lost 6. In this 46 games they have a goal difference from 83 to 43 goals and get 102 points.

Handicap 0-1 (Club Friendlies)
Handicap 0-1 As A Host

Sheffield Wednesday
Sheffield Wednesday won the last 13 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 7 games and lost 3 games with HC -1 as Home Team.

Leicester City
Leicester City won the last 21 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 0 games and lost 2 games with HC -1 as a Home Team.

Handicap 0-1 As A Guest

Sheffield Wednesday
Sheffield Wednesday won the last 3 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 1 games and lost 19 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Leicester City
Leicester City won the last 5 games with a 0-1 Handicap, draws in 9 games and lost 9 games with HC -1 as away Team.

Under/Over 2.5 goals (Club Friendlies)
Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Host

In the last 23 games as Home Team Sheffield Wednesday played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 23 games as Home Team Leicester City played 14 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals As A Guest

In the last 23 games as Away Team Sheffield Wednesday played 7 games Over 2.5 and 9 games under 2.5

In the last 23 games as Away Team Leicester City played 23 games Over 2.5 and 10 games under 2.5

Under/Over 2.5 Goals Total

In the last 46 games overall in the Club Friendlies Sheffield Wednesday played 21 games Over 2.5 and 25 games under 2.5

In the last 46 games overall in the Club Friendlies Leicester City played 46 games Over 2.5 and 19 games under 2.5

Half Time/Final Time (Club Friendlies)
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played
HT/FT - Number Of Games In Which The Team Has Played And Win